List:       msqlperl
Subject:    How to use msqlEncode
From:       Clare Lahiff <Clare.Lahiff () anu ! edu ! au>
Date:       1997-08-26 12:06:08

Dear people,

Could someone please tell me how to use msqlEncode in a perl program that
updates an msql database.  I'm new to both perl and msql and I'm floundering.

Do msql and/or perl need to be installed in a particular way to make
msqlEncode available?

Any help appreciated,

Clare

--
Clare Lahiff                                    Email: Clare.Lahiff@anu.edu.au
Network Systems                                 Phone: 02 6249 4116