List:       msqlperl
Subject:    [mSQL] msqlperl on SCO unix
From:       "Kerry Garrison" <garrison () deltanet ! com>
Date:       1996-08-22 17:38:00

I am getting the following message when running "make test" with
MsqlPerl-1.03 on a SCO unix system:

Can't load module Msql, dynamic loading not available in this perl.
  (You may need to build a new perl executable which either supports
  dynamic loading or has the Msql module statically linked into it.)
 at blib/Msql.pm line 56

We have recompiled perl 5.001 patchlevel l and m and have said to use
dymanic modules with no success. Does anyone have any suggestions?
-Kerry
Kerry Garrison                                 garrison@delta.net
Delta Design Services                 http://www.delta-design.com
      Web Site Design, On-line Business Planning, and Training
               (714) 778-0370   (714) 778-1064 FAX
             http://www.deltanet.com/users/garrison/