List:       msqlperl
Subject:    Error messages - Bad Free
From:       "Jason Forester" <jasonf () aloha ! net>
Date:       1995-11-27 9:04:05

The MsqlPerl program seems to work fine on our system (BSDI 2.0, P90,
32 MB ram), since everyone helped to get it installed.  Thanks!

However, it does give warning messages -

Bad free() ignored at program.t line XX

and

Bad free() ignored during global destruction.

Has anyone else seen this message?  I'd appreciate any
help you have to offer - It seems like this will do all that we need
it to, when we get it working without errors.

Aloha,

Jason

--
Jason Forester    jasonf@aloha.net     Hawaii OnLine WebSlave
"You're pixilated.  There's no giant kangaroo here!"  - Porky Pig