List:       msqlperl
Subject:    re:field names->how_do_i_get(them)?
From:       "Chris Phillips" <phillipc () canlink ! com>
Date:       1995-11-01 1:44:36

well... as par for the programming course I finally figured it out...

It took 2 dr.peppers however <grin>

ans:
$fh= ListFields $dbh $targettable
$alist= $fh->name;

to retrieve a single name use: ${$alist}[1] (a single array element)

My question is:  Where is this written anywhere?????
I found a fragment here and there in the test suite provided..but not
much more.  Then again, I may not have all the doc's either.

Chris..