List:       msql-mysql-modules
Subject:    I have a big problem
From:       espinoza velez maria paula <mpespinoza () utpl ! edu ! ec>
Date:       2001-08-20 20:59:29

Hi;

I have a problem during Msql-mysql installation. When i put make test after
make install, all test fail. There is a problem theh it says:

 I canīt resolve open64
 I canīt resolve fopen..

and I canīt load /blib/arch/auto/..../mysql.so
and I canīt load /blib/arch/auto/..../Dynaloader.pm

And there are these fileīs  in de directory .

I have perl 5.6.1 and Msql-mysql 3.x

This problem shouldnīt let me install php in my computer.

I donīt know the solution
Ma. Paula

Este mensaje ha sido enviado utilizando Endymion MailMan.