List:       msql-mysql-modules
Subject:    Re: msql-mysql-modules-digest V1 #128
From:       Jochen Wiedmann <joe () ispsoft ! de>
Date:       1998-09-29 16:16:47

> Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 18:15:29 +0100
> From: Jason Wilkes <jason@eurosurf.com>
> Subject: More Install Problems

> t/00base............ok
> t/10dsnlist.........ok
> t/20createdrop......ok
> t/30insertfetch.....ok
> t/40bindparam.......ok
> t/40blobs...........skipping test on this platform
> t/40listfields......ok
> t/40nulls...........ok
> t/40numrows.........ok
> t/50chopblanks......ok
> t/50commit..........ok
> t/60leaks...........Use of uninitialized value at t/60leaks.t line 18.
> Use of uninitialized value at t/60leaks.t line 19.
> skipping test on this platform

The reason is most probably mSQL's default configuration: I guess
that msql.conf contains a line

	Remote_Access = False

or something similar, which forbids connections from the network.
However, the above test scripts attempt to connect via the loopback
interfaces.

You can either

	- ignore these failures :-)
	- change the above value to "True", at least while the test
	  is running (of course there are good reasons to forbid
	  remote access)

Bye,

Jochen