List:       msql-mysql-modules
Subject:    RE: "DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Unknown MySQL error"?
From:       "Gordon Luk" <gordon.luk () dfafunds ! com>
Date:       2005-04-04 16:26:36

Just wanted to check-in with a status update on this problem. A few
weeks ago, out of frustration, I ended up doing a CHECK, ANALYZE,
REPAIR, and OPTIMIZE on every table that was throwing "Unknown MySQL
Errors". I wanted to wait a little while to see if the errors cropped up
again before posting this "solution" to the list. Now that it's been a
few weeks, I feel comfortable suggesting this as a solution if you run
into "Unknown MySQL Errors", especially if they happen erratically and
only on certain tables.

-Gordon

Gordon Luk
Web Programmer