List:       msql-mysql-modules
Subject:    Getting Error about strtoll----- Urgent Help Please
From:       "John Rosanbalm" <agent007 () email-agents ! com>
Date:       2002-10-06 20:25:59

Syntax error on line 241 of /usr/local/etc/apache/httpd.conf: Cannot load \
/usr/local/libexec/apache/libphp3.so into server: \
/usr/local/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.so.10: Undefined symbol "strtoll"
I am pulling my hair out trying to get apache-mod_php-mysql working together and need \
urgent help from anyone that has successfully installed thru webmin 1.00 using \
add_pkg:
apache-1.3.24_7
mysql-server-3.23.49
mod_php3-3.0.18_3
mod_php4-4.2.1_1

I have installed all dependencies and all looks well until I install the php modules \
and try to apply changes in apache..... the error above happens and apache will not \
update....  I tried a reboot and apache will not start period.
Can someone point me in the right direction.... I am working on a time sensitive \
project that requires php and mysql

Thanks,
John