List:       msql
Subject:    virtuflex and msql
From:       "John Jacques" <johnjac () berkshire ! net>
Date:       1999-02-23 5:17:52

Hello, I hope I'm not out of line with this email, but, I see no other way?
thanks for understanding  if I am out of bounds by using this msql mailing
list this way.
We have virtuflex 1.x which was made around the use of msql 1.x. msql 1.x
was bundled with it. The company released a 2.x version a few years ago, but
we never bothered getting it. Now we are in need to use msqld 2.x, but, the
company no longer supports it's software and we cannot obtain the virtuflex
2.x binary.
I figure if anyone in the world is still using virtuflex 2.x for linux
(slackware 2.x -3.6) the only place to reach them would be on this mailing
list. The program would just replace the old 1.x version and our virtuflex
software license will work with the newer version, so, If anyone has it
could you please let me know? Thanks!

John Jacques
johnjac@berkshire.net
http://www.berkshire.net/~johnjac/index.html