List:       msql
Subject:    Re: Math in Lite
From:       Corey Sanders <csanders () entropy ! muc ! muohio ! edu>
Date:       1999-02-22 20:05:57

Bryan,

I don't know if there is actually a round function in lite, but I had
the same trouble in Perl. So, the way I do a round in perl is by
multiplying the decimal by a factor of 10 equal to the number of places
you want to keep, let's say 100 for your example. Cast the result to an
integer and then divide the result by the same factor of ten. Viola! A
rounded number.

Corey Sanders
Admin, Miami Unix Collective
http://www.muc.muohio.edu