List:       msql
Subject:    [mSQL] Segmentation Fault?
From:       Adey <A.Wheway () comp ! brad ! ac ! uk>
Date:       1996-11-28 0:43:16

Dear All,

Apologies if this query has been presented to the list before, but I am a
newcomer! I am writing a C program using the MSQL API.  I can connect to
the MSQL server, MSQL database and present a query to it without a
problem. However, whenever I use msqlFetchRow my program crashes saying
"segmentation fault - core dumped".  Any advice would be appreciated.
Many thanks.
Adrian.