List:       ms-wmtalk
Subject:    Re: Did you know this?
From:       Don Michels <dmichels () FEEDROOM ! COM>
Date:       2005-09-23 18:43:02

Hi Ray, thanks for the feedback. I will forward on to my qa folks.

As for the different browsers...the links I gave are somewhat misleading, I should \
have clarified.  I gave both so that people could explicitly compare; but if you do \
the comparison, then you need to do it in Internet explorer.  Normal use of the \
application is to go to http://nytimesshorts.feedroom.com (without the query string), \
and our app will pick which version you get based on which \
OS/browser/player/bandwidth combo you are using.  So, for instance, I wouldn't expect \
WM to work in firefox...because in that browser we would deliver the flash \
experience.  IE on a windows OS is the only combo in which both experiences should \
work.

Thanks again for the feedback.

dm

Don Michels