List:       ms-wmtalk
Subject:    Re: Simple cast question
From:       Richard Naylor <richard.naylor () CITYLINK ! CO ! NZ>
Date:       2005-08-23 5:45:58

At 06:40 PM 8/18/2005 -0700, Brandon N. Wirtz wrote:
>ASX with a Loop that points to the original, set to loop forever, will
>reconnect... Forever.

Funny - I just got asked the same question. I wrote 2 asx files loop-1 and
loop-2. Loop-1 runs and if the stream drops out it runs loop-2....which in
turn calls loop-1.

But of course it now occurs to me that theres nothing stopping an asx
calling itself. They don't nest or anything....as far as my tired brain can
work out.

Any fresh brains shed light on  that ?

Rich