List:       ms-wmtalk
Subject:    uiMode problem
From:       <jsjung () EMTRACE ! COM>
Date:       2005-06-28 1:10:29

I'm developing a media player with evc++ 4.2 and WM10 SDK on the smartphone
environment. I verified that Player.uiMode setting works properly in the
webpage embedding version, but it does not work when I'm using evc++ as following,

spPlayer->put_uiMode(CComBSTR(_T("none")));

I checked the result by calling get_uiMode() function and it returned the value \
"none" correctly. But the control was not removed. Does anyone who can give a hint \
for this problem?

Thanks,

Peter Chung.