List:       ms-wmtalk
Subject:    Re: Metadata
From:       Chris Bogdanovich <bogdanovichc () TEACHCO ! COM>
Date:       2005-04-27 19:44:16

According to Microsoft WMP retrieves its Metadata from Allmusic. Here is what they sent me.

"I found out that we license the metadata from AMG.  Please contact AMG
to have your metadata added.   See the FAQ on
http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=32:amg/info_pages/a_faq_con
tent.html for their address.

Chris Bogdanovich
The Teaching Company