List:       ms-wmtalk
Subject:    Re: AVI codec recommendation
From:       David Karlsson <david.karlsson () QBRICK ! COM>
Date:       2005-01-26 20:46:41

What you could do is to use the software decoder for PC that comes free from M100 and use an encoder that can take QT source files (Cleaner, Procoder and a few more), and convert the raw M100 file directly (beware of that some versions of the M100 systems couldnīt be decoded with the software decoder on the PC, M100 broke something, but I think it only affected the Pal version). Or you could do the WM encode on the mac directly (with some limitations) with SW from popwire.com or flip4mac.com

Regards

//D