List:       ms-wmtalk
Subject:    Re: Closed captions and embedded WMP 9
From:       Kostas Kontogiorgis <konto () MCOMS ! COM>
Date:       2005-01-17 14:23:53

Dear Tony

I can't tell you how glad I am that you finally found the solution to this
issue. It seems that what was confusing the player was the SAMI file. As
long as captions are embedded in the stream everything works fine!

Thanks a lot for your time and your efforts. I hope that some time I will be
able to help you as you helped me.

Have a nice week.

Kostas Kontogiorgis
Media Communications S.A.
Tel.: +30 210 6839454
Fax: +30 210 6839455
email: konto@mcoms.com

with captions and have come up with this:

free to contact me offline at: tony.breindal@streamteam.dk