List:       ms-wmtalk
Subject:    Re: FW: RE: Muffin Man
From:       "David Workman (WINDOWS MEDIA)" <dworkman () WINDOWS ! MICROSOFT ! COM>
Date:       2004-09-24 22:34:06

Sandra - we also met at NAB last year :-)

Yes, that was my one cameo.  I actually have a clip on the website that
has the "experimenter scene" in it:
http://www.muffinmanthemovie.com/media/MuffinMan_FightScenePreview.wmv

Thanks everyone for the great feedback and comments (and orders! Only
39,000 more DVD's to sell before we break even. HAHAHAHAHA) ... but
please, this list is for discussing Windows Media topics.  I don't want
to contribute to the off-topic "noise".

David Workman