List:       ms-wmtalk
Subject:    Re: WM Codecs in 3rd party apps
From:       Ben Waggoner <ben () INTERFRAMEMEDIA ! COM>
Date:       2003-01-29 17:58:53

Douglas,

    VirtualDub is open source, so it is certainly technically possible to
attach the WM SDK to it.  However, VirtualDub is VERY AVI centric (doesn't
even read QuickTime files!), so it may be quite a project.

Ben Waggoner <http://www.benwaggoner.com>
Compressed Video Consulting, Training, and Encoding

My Book:            <http://www.benwaggoner.com/books.htm>
Cleaner e-book:     <http://www.cmpbooks.com/cleaner>

Compression Classes at Stanford  June 30-July 4 and Aug 11-15
<http://www.digitalmediaacademy.org/compression.html>