List:       ms-wmtalk
Subject:    Re: WM Encoder to adjust levels?
From:       Rui Ribeiro <racr () FCCN ! PT>
Date:       2002-06-28 9:48:17

Did you try with other players? Other sites?

I've a setup of a mp3 streamer at home and realized that WMP isn't the
most reliable player around for it.

One "feature" about WM7 is that it buffers on disk a stream for one
hour. If you hit the stop, rewind and then play, WM7 will replay all the
stream until the end of the buffer!

Maybe your problem is associated with available disk space... I don't
know...

Rui Ribeiro
racr@fccn.pt

http://www.benwaggoner.com/books.htm