List:       ms-wmtalk
Subject:    No connection with windows media server.
From:       Ahmad Rizvi <arizvi () VELANKANI ! COM>
Date:       2001-07-31 12:34:19

I am writing an application with the help of the format sdk. I use the
windows media player to try and open the media stream created by my
application. The applicatioin opens a network sink port and startts =
writing.
The media player opens the stream .. it shows "buffering" for a long =
time
and then shows the error

"No connection with windows media server. The operation could not be
completed"

My questions is  ..why does it show 'buffering' when it is not even
connected with the server? Also, what is wrong with the media stream =
that
the media player is not able to connect to it?

Another strange error code I am getting is "0xc00d2ee6" . What does this
mean??

Any hints would be helpful!

Thanks ..
Ahmad