List:       ms-wmtalk
Subject:    crash when calling IWMReader->Release()
From:       Chris Roberts <croberts () EUPHONIX ! COM>
Date:       2000-12-29 1:51:34

I have an application that I am developing that will crash if I try and open
a non-supported file type and anytime thereafter call IWMReader->Release().
The call to Release() does not crash if the open was successful, nor does it
crash if Open is not called at all. Currently I have coded in a workaround,
but, in those cases Release() does not get called. Does anyone have some
insight on this? Thanx...

-cpr
croberts@euphonix.com