List:       ms-wmtalk
Subject:    asx style info in an embedded player
From:       Jim Hall <jfhall () PSEUDO ! COM>
Date:       1999-11-30 23:58:16

I'm having a hard time finding information on how to set the start and
duration time, as well as title, author and copyright info in an embedded
player.
I'm assuming it's possible, but I can't find the info in the embedded
section of the player sdk.

I need to be able to do this for both Netscape and IE browsers.

Thanks,

jfh

Jim Hall
Pseudo Programs, Inc.