List:       ms-wmtalk
Subject:    Stations, programs and streams
From:       Mark Weinstein <mark () DOTCOMLIVE ! NET>
Date:       1999-11-30 1:27:49

Can someone please help me?  In version 3 of the Netshow services, I used to
create a Station and runa  rpogram consisting of multiple previously encoded
files.  It used to work great.

However, in version 4, I can't seem to make this work.  Does anyone know of
any tricks or can someone point me to some specific instructions?

Sincerely,

Mark Weinstein