List:       ms-wmtalk
Subject:    Re: MAC client
From:       "Scott Harrison (Exchange)" <scotthar () EXCHANGE ! MICROSOFT ! COM>
Date:       1998-11-20 2:45:58

cool hack to make the MPeg42 codec work in the NetShow 2.0 client, sorry I
cant say that is supported but if it works,....c'est la vie

We are working on another release as you struggle with beta1.  As far as
when if I give you a date and we dont hit it then you will hold me to it <G>
but I will say our plans are for a beta2 very very soon. You just might be
able to naw on a turkey leg while you are installing.

"As far as if they dont know it now they never will"  Never assume that we
know. Unless you are specifically told or find documentation to the effect
that the specific problem is known alway err on the side of over
communication rather than no communication. (Never assume that someone else
has already provided the report)