List:       ms-wmtalk
Subject:    Re: Questions of a new user
From:       "Scott Harrison (Exchange)" <scotthar () EXCHANGE ! MICROSOFT ! COM>
Date:       1998-03-24 7:21:45

You still did not say what the bandwidth of the end user is,  this one of
the key factors.  If your users have modems (28.8 or 56k) and If internet
delivery is your target customer, yes you will want to use NetShow 2.0 (or
3.0) for your project.  If you say your users are cable modem or DSL users
then I might have a different recomendation depending on your GOALS.

scott-