List:       ms-wmtalk
Subject:    Re: Management Tools
From:       Jere Carson <fantasea () NWLINK ! COM>
Date:       1997-07-31 20:21:57

 I have found a program which may help to produce such reports for internet
connectivity and usage. Although this program is very limited, perhaps one
with a little time on their hands could disassemble it to suit their
needs..... This is freeware, and can be obtained from the link below:

   http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/esmsoftware/surfspy.zip

This "Surf Spy" program can also be downloaded from http://www.32bit.com  It
has the ability to keep an active log of "where you surfed".

I believe I asked many months ago if Netshow was going to incorporate such
and idea within the software........ has there been any change of mind? :-)

Jere Carson
fantasea@nwlink.com