List:       ms-wmtalk
Subject:    Re: Panic. Error 80070003
From:       Scott Harrison <scotthar () MICROSOFT ! COM>
Date:       1997-07-29 5:35:25

I am glad to hear you are running now.  See below for some other info.

Make sure you are using player version 2.0.0.912.  What type of video
system do you hav eand what OS is this.

To do 320x240x15 real time encoding using most capture cards you will
need a Dual Processor

You could use a winnov to capture with those settings and then conver
the AVI in non real time or get a Pentium II a window of that size and
that frame rate requires some significant encoding and cpu cycles.

scott-