List:       ms-wmtalk
Subject:    Access Denied
From:       _ <crayhobb () CTUCSON ! COM>
Date:       1997-07-28 18:19:38

 It must be something silly that I have done wrong. When attempting
to view a 'netshow', I download 185 bytes of the file then a popup
window tells me:

    Access to the specified device, path, or file is denied -
    c:\\winnt35\profiles\username\temporary internet
files\sZ4R0BIB\winplat-marit...

I'm using WinNT 4.0, Internet Explorer 4.0, and the netshow I'm attempting
to look at is at http://204.203.124.10/netshow/windows/winplat

I have verified that I have permissions to this particular folder and file.
Netshow was installed under the administrator account and I get the
same results whether logged in as an administrator or user.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

-Charles