List:       ms-wmtalk
Subject:    Re: Netscape and NetShow question
From:       Ryan Finnesey <ry () METRONETIC ! COM>
Date:       1997-06-30 21:53:54

You can not do it with ActiveX ?

Ryan,

>You must install the NetShow Client regardless if you use IE or NetScape
>, Embeded or Standalone the client must be installed.  There is no free
>lunch.  Now consider IE 4.0 and Memphis will have NetShow clients
>already installed for you perhaps this is an opportunity for you to fix
>your standards.
>
>scott-

|  Ryan Finnesey               | Metronet Internet Consulting   |
|  CEO                         | Suite 204                      |
|  ry@metronetic.com           | Wyckoff, NJ  07481             |
|  http://www.metronetic.com   | Phone: 201- 934-9651           |
|                              | Toll-free:  1-888-81-MERTO     |