List:       ms-wmtalk
Subject:    Re: players control: streching the players trackbar.
From:       Scott Harrison <scotthar () MICROSOFT ! COM>
Date:       1997-06-30 3:04:41

RTP audio codecs are limited and dono the future of this.... Being it is
multicast only it is not suitable for most of the Internet.

You could create a Scripting and HTML controls page to seek to 1 of 200
markers in an ASF file.

The player controls cannot be altered beyond what you see.

You can seek in a file if it wil hosted on a NetShow server and it has
an Indes or has been run through ASFCHOP. Look in the product
documentation or the CCAG for more details

scott-