List:       ms-wmtalk
Subject:    Re: modem netcast
From:       Daniel Adam <danadam () MICROSOFT ! COM>
Date:       1997-03-26 23:05:32

hi Doug,

Yes this can be done. As a matter of fact I have been doing 28.8 for the
last couple of days.

Basically I have a P200 Pro box with a Winnov Card and Camera connected
using a USR 33.6 (X2 technology) internal modem and I am dialing into a
local ISP into a DIGITAL circuit.  My connection speed is 31,200 bps
and I can send video (MPEG 4 f7,if7, Datawindow=5) and CELP Audio with
to a NetShow Server on the Internet.

Daniel