List:       ms-wmtalk
Subject:    Re: Video and URL flipping
From:       Nancy Buchanan <nancybu () MICROSOFT ! COM>
Date:       1997-02-25 5:19:04

Dear Bill,

Have you used VIDTOASF to convert an AVI file to ASF before?  If you've
done so, you're 95% of the way there.  To add URLs, events, markers and
file information to an ASF that's been converted from .AVI or .MOV,
you'll need to create a script file.  Just go into Notepad or your
favorite text editor, and type the following.  [The parts in brackets
are my comments.  Also, note that the only section you'd need just to do
the URL flips you ask about is the Start_Script_Table to
End_Script_Table part.  I just added the other part in case anyone is
wondering how to add file information and markers.]

Title:                  title of your ASF file