List:       ms-wmtalk
Subject:    Re: NT and Netshow live
From:       Scott Harrison <scotthar () MICROSOFT ! COM>
Date:       1997-02-13 1:57:09

If you are using NetShow Live then yes could not use RAS SERVER as the
dial-IN POP.  Ras SERVER does not support IP multicasting.  If you are
Using NetShow live and your clients are dialing in to a POP such as a
Terminal server then they could receive the LIVE broadcast.

If you are referring to NetShow On-Demand then you could use ras to
stream the Static content to them no problem in any case.

Again it depends on if you are using NetShow Live or On-Demand.  And
what you are dialing into.  You can not dial into a RAS SERVER and
receive NetShow LIVE broadcasts.

scott-