List:       ms-wmtalk
Subject:    Re: ASF file embeds wav files?
From:       Jesse Arana <jarana () WWNET ! COM>
Date:       1997-02-08 14:39:12

Hi, thanks for your reply. Aside from settiing up the original .wav file,
where in the ASF Editor do you set volume properties?

Good to hear that you've had no trouble with moving ASF flies around. I am
working with my ISP to have him install the NetShow Server on his IIS box.
So soon I can add my streaming files to my web site.  I can't wait.

Jesse Arana,
Outflow Media
jesse@outflow.com