List:       ms-smartcardsdk
Subject:    Re: Read from & Write on Multo Card with PCSC
From:       Joseph Antony <AJosephAntony () SECUREMICROTECH ! COM>
Date:       2003-08-05 5:36:15

Hi Vicki,

You can check the ISO 7816 - Part 3 and 4 for the standards in the
commands transacted. The support for the commands varies from card to
card. "6d00" means the command is not supported or it is invalid. So,
probably Multos card does not support the particular type of Select file
command you issued.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Joseph Antony, A