List:       ms-smartcardsdk
Subject:    Re: Cryptographic Service Provider from ActivCard Gold
From:       Tan Fuibee <fuibee () YAHOO ! COM>
Date:       2001-07-17 10:31:44

Hi Friend..When I insert smart card into a win2k
server.
Message box appear "The card supplied requires drivers
that are not present on this system. Try another
card."
I have a CSP, smart card services running.The
Certifcates, Pin and RSA Key was generated by the
Server as well..What other component needed to logon
into windows using smart card....

Thank
Bee

--- Pavel Hrdina <paul@COMPELSON.COM> wrote: > Sorry,
Andreas !
> Eric is really right, as ususal.
> I forgot to mention that way. It's exactly the same
> way the Windows2000
> Smart Card Logon uses to identify the CSP which
> should be used for
> Kerberos.
>
> Paul

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Cryptography\Defaults\Provider

jooandras@ibcnet.ro