List:       ms-smartcardsdk
Subject:    Re: Filing a compliant.
From:       "Rolls, Robert" <ROLLSR () RBOS ! CO ! UK>
Date:       1999-06-29 8:53:57

Geepers - maybe you should be sending your request for removal to the
correct server?

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only.  If the \
message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to \
the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.

'Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. The Royal Bank of Scotland plc does not \
accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.'