List:       ms-smartcardsdk
Subject:    SmartCard Error
From:       Chirico Ugo <Ugo.Chirico () SNI ! IT>
Date:       1999-05-19 10:09:14

Hello,

I'm using Siemens B1 SCReader PC/SC Compliant. I'm trying to use the sample
supplied in the installation
but when I call
ICardManage.AttachByIFD(Reader'sFriendlyName, SCARD_SHARE_SHARED)
It raises an Automation Error returning the error code
SCARD_W_REMOVED_CARD             (0x80100069L)
What does it means ?

Thanks,

Ugo Chirico
Siemens Informatica
Via del Pescaccio, 30 Roma (Italy)
Tel.: +39(0)666393729
Home Page: http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/3219
"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and
tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master
calls a butterfly."