List:       ms-smartcardsdk
Subject:    Info reqd
From:       Vijayaraghavan Kasturi <vijayaraghavan.kasturi () TATAINFOTECH ! COM>
Date:       1999-05-17 11:53:46

Dear Sir/madam,

We at Tata Infotech Ltd, Mumbai, India have been developing Smart Card
based applications for the last year or so. I have recently come across
your white paper on smart cards and I would like some queries answered
if possible.

1) What smart card readers would be accepted by the SDK (e.g would an
ORGA reader be accepted) and can I develop applications independent of
which Manufacturer I source my drive from?

2) How can I get hold of this SDK. I have tried the microsoft site and I

am unable to locate the place where I can download it from. Please give
me the correct URL for the purpose.

3) Can I purchase this SDK from your distributors in India. If so pls
tell me how do I go about it?

4) What does the SDK consist of, i.e what cards, readers etc. Please
mail me details of the SDK and its availability.

Thanking in anticipation,

Regards,
Vijay Kasturi
Imaging - CTG, TIL