List:       ms-smartcardsdk
Subject:    Reflex72 trouble
From:       大貫  <ohnuki () SYSTEMNEEDS ! CO ! JP>
Date:       1999-05-12 9:16:57

Hi all

I have trouble to install Reflex72 smartcard reader.
Please give me infomation or advice for Question.

[Trouble]
  SCardListReaderGroups() function return NO reader group! Why?
  (Registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
          Softeare\Microsoft\Cryptgraphy\Calais\readers have nosubkey)

  but
  Control panel -> system -> device maneger's[SmartOS Serial Reader]
  look like work Fine

[Question]
  1.When Reader's data is appended ?

  2.Who append Reader's data in above registry?

  3.Where is FORMAL Reflex72's PC/SC installer?

[What I do]
  1.Install SmartCard Base Component 1.0
  2.Connect Reflex72 to PC
  3.Install Reflex72 PC/SC driver by PnP Step
  4.Reboot Windows95

Thanks
---
Systemneeds Inc. Japan