List:       ms-smartcardsdk
From:       Amanda Matlosz <amatlosz () MICROSOFT ! COM>
Date:       1998-09-22 21:46:29

Hi Eli,

The smart card SDK samples can be found on the January '98 Platform SDK
disc, in the mssdk\samples\winbase\scard directory.  An update to the sdk
with fixes and additional samples will be released at the MS Professional
Developers' Conference.  In the meantime, you should check out the
SmartCardSDK archives at
http://discuss.microsoft.com/archives/smartcardsdk.html for information re:
problems with the samples & workarounds.

Amanda Matlosz
Microsoft Corp.