List:       ms-smartcardsdk
Subject:    Re: Memory Card
From:       SK Lim <shankuo () PC ! JARING ! MY>
Date:       1998-08-19 2:49:29

Hello Micheal,

I am worked Siemens Nixdorf in Malaysia and user of Sicrypt Card Reader.
The Siemens SICRYPT-Card Reader bundled with the SICRYPT demo software plus
source code (C++ language) the demo program and lib. You can download this
file from SNI AG web site address www.siemensnixdorf.com/pc/  and select
download software.   For new users, you have to register before you can
login with your userid and password to download file. The download file area
is called Sicrypt (Chipcard) and the filename to download is ccreader.zip.

I apologize for any information provide here which may cause an
inconvenience to you.  I hope this information will be helpful to solve your
problems.

Regards
SK Lim

Regards