List:       ms-smartcardsdk
Subject:    SCARDMAN.CPP/CreateInterface Method?
From:       Jim Lum <jimlum () CYBERCASH ! COM>
Date:       1998-08-10 20:31:22

Hello,

I've been working with the SmartCard SDK from MS' website, and I noted the
code for the CreateInterface method in the SCARDMAN.CPP module in the
SCARDCOM sample is stubbed out with just a 'return E_NOTIMPL;'.

Is there another/later version of the SCARDCOM sample source in which the
code for this method is NOT stubbed out?

And, if so, where is it available?

Thanks,
Jim Lum