List:       ms-smartcardsdk
Subject:    Re: Becoming PC/SC compliant
From:       Charlie Chase <charliec () MICROSOFT ! COM>
Date:       1998-01-08 20:50:51

There is no PC/SC logo program, per se.

There will be a Windows-compatible logo program for smart card readers
available later this month for those companies with drivers developed with
the Microsoft DDK and that work with the 1.0 release of the Microsoft Smart
Card Base Components.

Microsoft is sponsoring a plug-fest January 26-27 in Redmond, WA to allow
companies to come to Microsoft and demonstrate their reader compatibility.
Access to the WHQL test suite that will be used to logo devices will be
available at the event. If you want to attend email me directly
(charliec@microsoft.com) and I will send you the invite letter.