List:       ms-smartcardsdk
Subject:    Re: Vendor Wrappers
From:       Charlie Chase <charliec () MICROSOFT ! COM>
Date:       1998-01-07 1:34:03

You need to work with the card vendor(s) to either write a service provider
or obtain one from them. Most activity has been in the cryptographic arena
to support usages like signed email, web client authentication and domain
logon. In Schlumberger's case, their SSP is integrated with their CSP and
thus not available separately.