List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    Re: ISO 7816-4 Command Set
From:       Axel Heider <Axel.Heider () SCMMICRO ! DE>
Date:       2003-10-09 12:49:44

Ajith.

 the command set of this card is different to ISO7816-4. The card is some
kind
of hybrid card that can either be accessed as a memory card or as a T=0
card.
Most  smartcard reader recognize it as a T=0 card. But we have also seen
some
PC/SC readers that can't work with the card.

You should contact ATMEL directly to get the full description of this
card, as far
as I know singing an NDA is required here.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

   Axel Heider

SCM Microsystems GmbH     Tel: +49-(0)89-9595-5502
Oskar-Messter-Str. 13     Fax: +49-(0)89-9595-5511
85737 Ismaning            axel.heider_at_scmmicro.de
GERMANY                   http://www.scmmicro.de

Ajith Kumar <ajithk_2004@YAHOO.COM>
Sent by: SmartCardDDK <SmartCardDDK@DISCUSS.MICROSOFT.COM>
09.10.2003 11:01