List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    Re: Compliance app?
From:       Walter Oney <waltoney () ONEYSOFT ! COM>
Date:       2003-07-16 18:59:53

Mike Fogarty wrote:
> I'm developing a USB CCID class compliant smart card reader.  Is there a
> test application or test suite that I'll be tested against either at
> Plugfest or as some sort of WHQL requirement?  Pointers?

Well, there's IFDTEST, which is part of the standard HCT. People who are
using my CCID driver start with a debug version that has some useful
diagnostics to help them get their firmware working, too, but that's not
part of the testing requirements you'd have to meet.

--
Walter Oney, Consulting and Training
SmartCard drivers a specialty