List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    A totally basic but necessary for me question
From:       Stéphane Czeck <sczeck () MICROPROSS ! COM>
Date:       2002-05-28 14:03:04

Hi everyone.

I've developped a vdx driver for my serial port smartcard reader in order
to integrate it in a PC/SC architecture (it is based on the sample for the
Bull tlp3 that came with the DDK).

The reader is not plug n play. The driver seems to be correctly installed
on my computer (at least that's what the device manager tells me).

Now, how do I declare it to the resource manager? And knowing that the
reader is NOT plug n play, how do I specify the serial port on which the
reader is plugged?

Many thanks for advance.

Stéphane
MICROPROSS