List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    Driver Verifier Test Failure for Serial Smartcard reader in XP
From:       Seeniraj <SGurusamy () MAKO-TECH ! COM>
Date:       2002-02-06 16:05:51

Hi All,
        We are testing our serial port smartcard reader driver with HCT10.0.
We are getting the following test failed with our driver.
        1. Driver Verifier test failed while testing surprise removal test. Could
anybody advise me what causes this failure.

        2. I am getting yellow mark in device manager for my device entry, after I
remove my serial port smartcard reader. If I refresh device manager, it goes
off. I believe that serenum driver is not knowing that device is removed
with out refreshing device manager, that is why it happens. does anybody
know how to get rid of this.

Thanks,
Seeniraj. G,
Mako Technologies,